BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> Craps.
Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:15 AM

I`m bored. Tomorrow maybe catching a movie with aunt. What to wear? Always have this problem. Hate it so much. I so need school. Altho i have to go through lessons but at least its better thn at home slacking. I havent do my hmwk. Lazy. This weekend got more hmwks thn March holidays hmwks. Haishh. Pity Riyadha , she's overcoming wht i overcome before. Chillchill, i`m over it alrdy. I`m sure you'll be over it soooooooooon.

I`m still bored. Take out a topic eh? Errr, him? Nehhh. Her? Nehhh. That? Noooope. This? Noooope. Kay i know i know. This Friday gt no school , good friday. So will be gg out with dearest Najjah, Dahliah and somemore which i`m nt sure who. Hope mum let. Coz actually gg out today. But she dnt let. What?, she rather let me slack thn gg out? Pathets.

I`m still still bored. I wonder when could i stop being bored. What, the next century? I wish my life was full of fun stuffs like, go chalet lahh.. swimming lahh.. whtever lahh.. Now i`m waiting for someone to msg me altho my prepaid left how many dollars only. Gaaaaaah, i want to top up $128 ! But mum dont let coz i finished my first $128 less thn a month. Wow, mase tu ade org untk msg. And i conferenced alot.

Ohh yaaa, another topis to bring up. Last Monday, Mrs Chua and Mr Tan told me that they need me in the main band. Thn i like , kembang kembang. Thn yadayadayada, they say i might be changing to saxophone. Buat penat je kembang. Thn i was like, i dont want to change. Mr Tan say i'll try to play on Friday thn i cn answer yes/no. Thn Friday came, Mrs Chua forgot about it. So postpone it to this cming Monday. I have no idea if i wanna change or nt. If i change , i will waste most of my time with the clarinetist and my dearest clarinet. But they say saxophone is easier thn clarinet. But i look at Alif Hilmi play like tough work. So gonna make tht choice soon.

I totally agree with Ida. Secondary school like is super duper tough. Everybody change. I think i change too. I think.. She change. He change. My ex-schoolmates all sombong. Especially boys. I smile they stare. I smile again they look away. What kind of shit is that huh? No life urr.

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)