BalqisIskandarMirza. BLOG NOT USED ! Adilah Ahtyqa Amirah Arifah Ayeen Azmina Dahliah Hazlindah Maam Mimi Marlisa Nanaa Syasya Syidah Yadh Zakiah December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Don't remove credits. Basecodes:1 2 Layout: YourCrush |
>>> Falling for you.
Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:25 PMGive me more loving then i`ve ever had. Make it all better when i`m feeling sad. Tell me that i`m special even when i know i`m not. Make me feel good when i hurt so bad. Barely getting mad, i`m so glad i found you. I love being around you. You make it easy. There`s only one thing two do three words four you, i love you. Theres only one way two say those three words and that`s what i`ll do, i love you. I dont know why i suddenly fell in love with someone. Oh my gee he`s single! Huahuaak. Kay i`m not gatal. So, i`m sneezing and coughing my guts out. Yucks. I`m going out later. With dearest Tiara and Ahtyqah. Now the main problem is Dahliah cnt go Bugis coz her mum say too far and alot of bangla-s there. And she suggested to go Novena, watch movie at golden village or north point. So we dnt know wht to do. And ofcourse, camwhoring. Ayye, i cnt live without taking pictures. Even i found my fb profile picture boring. Now among the boys in my class, i trusted only them and its Lutfil and Eizaaz. I knew the secrets i shared with them will not be spread. I trust you guys taw. If one of our secrets is spread, i`m gonne be so pissed off. Kay like real -_- But, all secrets will soon be spread ar. Alot of my crushes knew i liked them before. But the one i fall for is a secret and i`ll try to keep it to myself and stay calm whenever i saw him. Grrr, sure everyday see him -_- You cn never know. But a clue will do. I liked this guy before and he`s soo funny. Kay, the end. Labels: pffffffffft |
|
|
|