BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> Just a haircut ..
Monday, March 15, 2010 3:20 AM

 I found this pretty cool.

Okay, today was horrible. Didnt think it would turn up this way but it did. Yesterday i cant sleep! Waited till 11 pm , my sister came in and started talking with her boyfriend on the phone. I was so freaking pissed off. She talks like so loud. I went out to have a drink in the dark. Went into the toilet and went out, she`s still on the phone.


Haishh, so i took my bantals and went out to the living room. I switched on the tv and lay down on the couch. Its so uncomfortable tht i brought out the air matress. Still cant sleep. I switched on a movie, G-force. The only movie thts boring for me. 


After watching a quater of it, still no difference. I still can`t sleep. So i went to the kitchen and made Milo as i`m so damn hungry. I didnt eat dinner `cause there isn`t any. Thn i ealised footsteps, my mother.


"Whoii, belum tido? Esok nnti penat taww. Dah pukul dua pun blom tido! "
"Qis tak leyh tido larhh. "
"Ye lahh, awk tngh tengok movie tu sebab tak leyh tido. Dahh gi tido!"
//
"Whoii, havent sleep? Tmrw confirm tired you know. Alrd two o`clock still havent sleep!"
" I cant sleep larhh."
"Ya lahh,`cause you watching movie thts why cant sleep. Now go and sleep!"


She also brings along the just wake up from sleep look. I hate it. Thn i was like , YOU EXPECT ME TO SLEEP WHEN MY MILO HAVNT FINISH ARRHH ?! But i`m not so cruel so i just kept quiet and finish my Milo , wash it and off the tv. I really cant sleep. I tried counting sheeps, all i ended  up think of is him. Nothing else but him.


I know its so pathetic and stupid. But i cnt help it. Thn i read a few prayers my Anut used to tell me whenever i cnt sleep. Still can`t. So i just stay still and thn i realised thts its 3 in the morning. After tht i sat down leaning on the couch. A few minutes later found myself dozing off and i`m so glad.


I woke up at 6.24, woke up by Faruq's msg. Its nt impt anyways. Thn i dozed off again and woke up at 6.40 by the lights being switched on by mum. Damn her * So i ignored her as i told her to wake me up at 7.20 the day before. She`s too damn early. Thn i found out tht i cnt sleep. But my eyes are aching.


So i went to the toilet, bathed and change to my pe attire and trackpants. Its only 7.30. So i loitered around the house chewing toffee which always get stucked to my tooth. Yucks. Msg Asyikeen abt meeting. Thn i left my house at exactly 7.47 am. Reached bustop and found The Twins and Farah. Went in the school together.


Okay, now its too many things to talk abt so i`ll just skip. 


I saw this guy, who had a new haircut, and reminds me of i guy i used to like in my school. Used to ah. And this guy is my secret _ _ _ _ _. Nobody knows and will never knew till i must tell. 


It really makes me moody after recalling the days in fcps liking this guy. Makes me sick too. And thank you for being me moody, whoever i`m referring to.

p/s: You look freaking better with this haitcut. Love it!


I`m gg to watch Alice in the Wonderland on Wednesday. With marsilings. Tmrw have to paint out bobrokk classroom. Will bring my camera and snap-snaps will be taken. Will post it if i have the guts and time.

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)