BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> No can do
Saturday, March 6, 2010 7:35 AM


I can`t possibly explain what happened today. I will terribly hurt my heart again. A tragedy is what i call it. And yeahh, i spoiled every fun moments tht we could have done. Sorry and guess i wont be having fun with you guys again.

And perhaps i`m not even suitable to be with you guys. 


I watched The Proposal and its so touching. Well, almost cried. I`m so bored. Just wishing there`s school tmrw. I knoww, very pathetic. I am scared! I dont think i have much time to practise my clarinet. I wanna go further in the Essential Elements Book!! Grrrh, how i wish i could do better. Nvm, tmrw i have the whole day by myself. Woohooo!

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)