BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> Pls dont.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:35 AM

I want to cry, i want to barf, i want to pengsan, i want to laugh, i want to smile, i want to be normal. Why cant i be one? I always gave to put a fake smile or laugh. Its no fun. I need to be strong, thts wht you might say. I`m too weak to be strong. I`m not emo kay.. I find myself weird. Especially among the people i just knew. And, i didnt even have the courage to entertain him. Altho hes nt mad i felt so wrong. He wanted to help but i declined, acting strong when i`m nt. I will stare at the wall thingking of how i want to change myself up. The attitude especially. The looks i dnt quite care. Idfc if i`m ugly , hot , skinny , fat , pretty , beautiful , gorgeous or whtsoevertooot. So nw i want to change. Changechangechange !!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)