BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> Another bad luck day
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 4:30 AM





Today was another bad luck. I had a very bad hair day. Infact everyday is my bad hair day. Sucks. I hate Mondays and tuesdays. Cause there's Maths and English. Grrrrh. Yaaaah, today i hate myself. Accidentally looked at him and spend most of the lesson looking at him. I broke my own promise? How could i? -.-

And, guess what? I didnt realise that my art was that good. I got highest, heheee. 49/60 ( to me its quite bad, but what could i say ? ) And she's using my sketch book to show to the other classes, huahahahaaa.

Afte school, actually meeting Tiara but she gt rashes? So postponed to idk when. Went to library with group members. Me irah and farah went first. Went to MacD and ate Double Cheese Burger, blaaahhzvxc.

Met my Ma'ams and Sirs at MacD. Met alot of ppl in the library. Hehee. Thanks Syikeen for the ideas (:

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)