BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> We talked about eyes
Thursday, March 4, 2010 1:49 AM

 I fell on the stupid staircase. Ashamed.

Today i never go swimming. Same as to Asyikeen , Yun Zhi , Shi Xuan , Syaa , Shaffyqah , Sab , Muttaqin , Alfian , Sajjad dan sebagainyaa...... Today, Lit and Geog tchr never come. Woohooo .

But Maths and English tchrs came. Hate it. Well, the usual. Laughlaugh. Su Bin made me and Adilah laughed about contact lenses. And we realised that today's topic is on eye. Even Miss Irene suddenly talk abt eyes. 

Oh no, i feel like crying. I felt as if the one who i am to called a mother didnt trust me at all. She thinks im lying all the way. I'm sure you'll all feel how im feeling right now if a mother told you tht she doesnt trust you anymore...

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)