BalqisIskandarMirza. BLOG NOT USED ! Adilah Ahtyqa Amirah Arifah Ayeen Azmina Dahliah Hazlindah Maam Mimi Marlisa Nanaa Syasya Syidah Yadh Zakiah December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Don't remove credits. Basecodes:1 2 Layout: YourCrush |
>>> Boredom.
Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:23 AM Yeaah, today was saving day for me in homec lesson. I saved 3 people in sewing altho im so bad in it . But i`m proud with my work. Today i saw him once but he ignored so i ignore also lorrrh. Irritating uhr. Go run ahhr, dnt bother abt me anymore laa. Ummmf, i miss band. Srsly.. whenever i need it, it never come. Whenever i dnt need it, it comes. Gonna miss my saxophone so much. Waiting for monday , its way too long! Youre a jerk ! JERK ! I am so upset. Thanks Dahliyadha for saying cheer ups to me, but i dnt wanna cheer up. Be happy is wht bothers me. If im too happy i frgt who i am and started to be in lala land and totally forgt tt im actually sad in the inside. (change subject )I cnt wait for my bday. I HOPE MUM BUYS ME SOMETHING REASONABLE. Haha, so now i am bored and wish i could talk to him. I never talk to him before and i wanna try to talk to him but how? Everytime i see him i make faces and walk away. Haishh. Labels: Maasai under threat . |
|
|
|