BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> Gendengg ,
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:54 AM

Kayy, today is special. Thinkthink. Kay fine, 1st anniversary :D Teehee, but i think he forgt. I dont give a big damn ah sei. Currently msging sajjad and chatting with dahliah. Mendak ahr.

Today is sick dayy! I went to school sniffing, like some crazy dog. Thn i went to my kawankawan, when i sit down they say they cn see my *. Kay eeew, hahaa. Thn first lesson is mother tounge, i freakingly lose to the people surrounding me with my class test. Grrr. The people are Zuhairah Amirul Sajjad Zul Syikeen and Atiqah. Im like, such a loser and i know i must , MUST buck up. Idiot, i hate exams but i love the sitting arrangement. Hahha, aft tt is HRL. We did self-study coz gt ntg to do. Thn 10 mins b4 recess, we arrange the tables and chairs in examination position. I sat at the second on left hand side, surrounded by bestfs.

Thn aft  went to wait for dahliah with raihan . Me and raihan walked ard the school observing cracks. And i blamed ms irene for it . Heheh,,  went to syafiqah's house and playes Wii !
 I laughed like merepek. Lol, kay bye .

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)