BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> Grrr .
Monday, April 26, 2010 4:57 AM

 DAHLYAH ! KAU PERGI BILANG DIA AHSAAAL ?? MESTI DIA DAH BILANG NYEE.. MAMPOS AH AKU NII. LERR, BUAT BODOH AH. BUKAN NYE AKU * DIA 100% KAN? KAY STOP.

 I slept late ystd, spend the whole night chatting with sister abt everything. She keep asking me abt sha. Thn i was like, answer je lah. She cn keep secrets. Thn tibetibe my mum came. Sebook jee, hahah. We three chatchat, thn my mum left, me and sis chatted again. Thn doze off to sleep. I was woken by his msg, hah.

I sucked up in class today. I went to school with twintwin. Thn i went to class, need to pee. Thn tahan ahrr. I never do english homework. Gaaah, so i did abitabit. Thn i shoutshout at Su Bin until the whole class looked at me. Haishh, and plus.. he called me, so i go out, smile thn run back in. Asshole lahh, why i do that? Thn the flirts saw us, so? Go die larr, ummmmf. Read story book, sing national anthem. Thn got ready for stupid geog lesson. Tating ahhr, the tchr keep scolding. Shudhup mann.

Nowadays, i long time nvr talk with Lutfil , Eizaaz and Zhariff. Sajjad kept trying to take my scrap book. Thn at last he saw it. Omg, he said my sister boleyh tahan cantik. Hahahaa, thn he ask me to shush. Wht the hell? Hahha, eh hello? My sister gt mataheh alrd horr. And shes 21 for god's sake.

Aft school went to band to take instrument. Im gonna miss my seniors whose leaving, hmmmm. Aft tt went to my house with dahlyah and raihan to practice instrument. Thanks dahlyah for teaching me, :D Camwhored, but my computer tebiat ahr so need patience.

I really hate myself coz i laughed alot in class. I say alrd right ? I laughed too much i didnt know who i am anymore. Subin, barry, atiqah, asyikeen and sajjad masing2 made me laugh like ... ??? Pahampaham je. Thn i have to stand up for science class for nt bringing science wksht and file. Haishh, thn i tonggeng here and there. Hahaa, sorry to the people behind me who gets irritated by my butt. Kuangkuang.

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)