BalqisIskandarMirza. BLOG NOT USED ! Adilah Ahtyqa Amirah Arifah Ayeen Azmina Dahliah Hazlindah Maam Mimi Marlisa Nanaa Syasya Syidah Yadh Zakiah December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Don't remove credits. Basecodes:1 2 Layout: YourCrush |
>>> Pissed .
Monday, April 19, 2010 6:56 AM Hello, my name is pissed. I named it all by myself, cool huh? I named myself pissed because im pissed off. Great, i gt no mood. Thank you. -.-" Oh yaaa, during english lesson i went bored and started to scribble into my foolscap. And a while later i found myself writing, ' I LOVE SHARIZAN ' hhaaa, and asyikeen spied at me, and she saw me writing tt and started teasing me. Well, its true what? And sorry for nt talking to you today, well you know who. No mood dehh. Promised myself tmrw gonna talk to him. Yes, talk. Like normally talk. I cant be such a coward to my own boyfriend right? Aha, goodnight people. 23 failures for geography. I enjoyed failing and piss the tchr off. |
|
|
|