BalqisIskandarMirza. BLOG NOT USED ! Adilah Ahtyqa Amirah Arifah Ayeen Azmina Dahliah Hazlindah Maam Mimi Marlisa Nanaa Syasya Syidah Yadh Zakiah December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Don't remove credits. Basecodes:1 2 Layout: YourCrush |
>>> Sadsad .
Saturday, April 24, 2010 6:54 PM Yesterday night is so sad. We got news from my uncle. So me mum and sister went over to his place. We took bus, take 912, my last time favourite bus.. passed by 400+ blocks. Left too many sweet memories there. I almost cried. Srsly, memories with ex . Memories with fuchunians... Thn we passed by KFC in fuchun cc. i imagined the time whn me , yadha , juhairi and hilmi went there after gg bowling. The times me and bffs blanje one another and making chaos in the KFC. And i passed by our favourite hanging out place, swing. Its still the same, i imagined the times me and tiara fought for the first swing D': Miss it alot. And lastly, passed by my beloved school. Too many sweet and fun and cute memories happened there. I cant leave it. I need it. But its so imposseible to get it back. I wonder when will be my next trip back to this loving school. Went to uncle's house. Saw baby cotton akira lying on the floor, sick. Its my most beloved white cat. She got kidney failure, i didnt knw cats have kidney failures. Thn aunt gave it medicine, and there it is. My first time hearing a cat shouting in pain. I was hurt too, and almost cried but i hold my tears. I cant cry again. And she's too weak to even open her eyes. But socks made my day. Socks is the brownish with a white patch on his paws. Cute huh? Socks came cuddling onto my three-quater pants and started to resk on my thighs. Thn i started to pat him here and there. Really, they're well trained. Now akira have a little time to be alive. I just hope she'll find happiness in the other world. We went home at 12 in the morning. Went home and so called die in bed. Haha, but not tt im dead. So, today i have to really study. MYE are coming and im not well prepared. Haishh.. |
|
|
|