BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> Need you.
Friday, April 23, 2010 10:52 PM

  Thanks to dahliah now im addicted of using the dictionary while messaging. Boohoo, im jealous. Of this pathetic person ahh. Grrrrrr.

  I miss him all of a sudden. Well, good laa .

I do love you, i really do. I cant leave you no matter what. I know i ignored you several of times but tt doesnt stop me from loving youu.. I've been waiting for 2 days but you didnt even msg or talk to me. I miss being with you, i miss talking to you in school, i miss your voice which makes my heart beats crazily fast. Every second being with you meant everything to me. You dont know my feeling when someone asked , " Hows you and sharizan ? " . It kinda bothers me, alot ! Hmmm, how i wish i was brave enough to tell you this. Nowadays i get easily jealous of other people going throught their lives smoothely whn their friend over here is always in a srsly bad mood. Asshole, i hate myself. Dear, i need you badly...

I hate myself for not being brave and for being silly. Haish, im off to study now. Oh yaa, today i never go madrasah. Yay, but pity Ida, she gt no friend.. Nvmnvm . Its for the sake of my studies :D

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)