BalqisIskandarMirza. BLOG NOT USED ! Adilah Ahtyqa Amirah Arifah Ayeen Azmina Dahliah Hazlindah Maam Mimi Marlisa Nanaa Syasya Syidah Yadh Zakiah December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Don't remove credits. Basecodes:1 2 Layout: YourCrush |
>>> Awesomest
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:50 AM Today, to tell the truth, was awesome. Maths Paper 2 was okay and i could answer the last qn which is a 6 mark qn, I wrote abt how sweet they are, I had fun with Riyadha, talking abt those memories, I had fun with Dahliah spamming craps on my status and mye is over . Mission accomplished. Oooh , long time nvr talk to Yadha. I miss her. Haha , want to see what we talk about see yourself. So today was nt much to elaborate. My mum cook 2 types of food today and I'm sure I'll go fat soon. Well, she cooked nasi with some lauk and also mee kuah, the redred food. Dnt like it, but im tying it nw. Haha, i want to be fat. But not as fat as someone (: |
|
|
|