BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> A changed boy.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:08 PM

I hate you.
You changed, you changed into a guy whom I've not known. You're different then how i knew you from the first day of school. You're a changed boy. Don't even think that you'll get a chance to talk to me again although we're in the same class. You make me hate 1M1 , you make me hate Marsiling Sec , you make me hate myself. You're a big liar , your a big betrayer. You may think that, you're from Marsiling Primary so it means that you rule Marsiling Secondary. No, and .. Who cares if Fuchunians buat kecoh at Marsiling Sec? Its our problem, Fuchun mahh. No need to make things worst. I hate you for your fucking attitude. I want you to change but its far too late. Now i feel like changing schools, or perhaps, migrate. My dad's getting a job and i hope it involves migrating to somewhere far away from here. Just because of you, i hate myself. Sajjad, don't interfere my life. I had enough of you. Go on, be a hero. You're not that good looking. That M2 guy is more good looking okeyh. 


Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)