BalqisIskandarMirza. BLOG NOT USED ! Adilah Ahtyqa Amirah Arifah Ayeen Azmina Dahliah Hazlindah Maam Mimi Marlisa Nanaa Syasya Syidah Yadh Zakiah December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Don't remove credits. Basecodes:1 2 Layout: YourCrush |
>>> I helped someone .
Thursday, May 6, 2010 12:59 AM "Describe Muhammad Juhairi Airi in one word" I typed STUPID but i sound like an idiot. So i skipped this thing. I am so not brave. "If you had to give Muhd Sharizan a new name, what would it be? " I was about to answer it but i have better things to do. Today was geography and it was woaaah-ish. Really, i sucked in it badly i think i could fly. Im home alone and tmr's my maths paper 1. I nvr study coz maths is a piece of chicken pie. Woah, i sounded so real. Labels: All i ever wanted |
|
|
|