BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> the last song .
Friday, May 14, 2010 8:23 PM

I am in a serious dilema ! okay , today have madrasah . and i don't freakingly know if there is exam or not . Coz my family going to johor and i MUST follow coz i wanna beg my mum to buy me .. something la . Thn now my friends some say have some say dont have . Haish .. So i guess i dont wanna go but wht if have then i'll get a major scolding from my ustazah ! Grrr . Okeyh , my mum said that we're gg johor . Aiyoo ..

Yesterday went to the movies with Yadha . Sad siaa . I CRIED . Met my aunt at banquet . See , i knew i'll see her there . Huhuu . Talk with her for while . I went home at 7 plus . Went inside my house , i'm like the last person to reach home . Thn my mum ask me wht time i went out , thn i reply thn went inside room . My sister asked ;

Sissy : Eh didi , just now where you go ?
Me : I go watch movie with my friend .
Sissy : With your boy friend ?
Me : -.- ! I GOT NO BOYFRIEND LA !
Sissy : Oh , really ? You break alrd ?
Me : -.- !
Sissy : I never check your FB sia . Why so fast ?
Me : You talking to me ? -.-
Sissy : Aiyoo ..
Me : I break long time alrd sia .
Sissy : Alamak , i ketinggalan ah .
Me : Hah , ketinggalan zaman -.- !

 HAHAHAH , weird seyh . Even my mum still thinks that i have a boyfriend . Alermak , wht the fcuk only .  Last time , you know right last time is Sharizan . Guess what my mum thought his name was . Shahrel . I burst out laughing hearing that . Thn we siap2 go to abg shah's place . His father meninggal , kesian seyh . Thn i must wear tudung -.- ! Stewwpig . Thn my dad drove , i day dreamed in the car . About that someone , and about farah . Pity her sia , kena busted sia her mataheyh . Thn finish alrd , i open my tudung . Haish , panas perh . Kecoh seyh my house . My brother playing x-box with my sissy's mataheyh plus my dad talking to him friend otp plus my mum cooking . -.- Haha .

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)