BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> My final decision .
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:30 AM

 Syafiq & Rahman .
Syafiq , well yes i know you like me. I also can feel something strong between us, but i just cant accept the love you gave me. I have my own reasons to that. Well, I can see that you're a really sweet and nice guy but i just cant. Its hard, harder than you may think. I like you like you. Umm , like how your friends like you. And, we're still young. We have like, half a century more to live. I'm sure there are like super duper many other girls out there. I just have to do this for the sake of my future. Don't worry about me, I'll forever be fine.

Rahman,  I know you like me too. I can't like you, i heard many comments on your attitude. I know its wrong to listen to things that doesn't come from your own mouth but i heard too much that i refuse to say how much i like you. Now, i have no idea if i like you or not. Seriously, I'm blank. I tried to listen to my heart but i just possibly can't. Well like i said earlier, we're still young. More hot girls are waiting for you. This is for the sake of my future too. You can continue liking me, i don't mind cause i like you as my best band senior. Like hey, you're really sweet. I think you're even sweeter than any guy i had ever met/loved. I'm sure any girl will really appreciate your love. But right now, its not the time. Well, hmmmpf. Sorry to the core..

I had never done this to anyone. Woaah, i feel so guilty.
And i hope no more guys will want me, but I'm still waiting for that M2 guy. Haish, love is such a game. Like, basketball. If you goal, you win someone's heart. If i doesn't, it hits someone in the head and the person will start crying, just like when someone breaks a heart. See how related they are? And .. best wishes for Dahliah and AHEMM ; Faridzul and AHEMM ; Yadha and Juhairi ; Adrianna and AHEMM ; Alaah senang kate, EVERYONE (': . Other guys, back off. I'm not ready yet. I'm just waiting for someone, waiting for the right one.
I suddenly feel so proud of myself.
Thank you to myself *blushblush*.

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)