BalqisIskandarMirza. BLOG NOT USED ! Adilah Ahtyqa Amirah Arifah Ayeen Azmina Dahliah Hazlindah Maam Mimi Marlisa Nanaa Syasya Syidah Yadh Zakiah December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Don't remove credits. Basecodes:1 2 Layout: YourCrush |
>>> my sign is vital .
Thursday, May 6, 2010 8:17 PMAsshole, i told you maths was a piece of chicken pie. So now focus on science. I get a C for science PSLE and when i enter secondary school, and with Ms Yao tching me, i love science. Science is my new boyfriend and i love it more thn any bodohboyfriend i ever had. AND.... HAPPY BDAY TO MY BELOVED BROTHER. ALTHOUGH YOU SMOKE AND I HATE THE SMELL OF IT EVERYTIME YOU TALK TO ME, I STILL LOVE YOU. LAST LONG WITH NADDIE AND DONT BE LIKE ALL THOSE BITCHY BOYS. Back to my stories, RIYADHA AL-NABIHA. I pity you sangatsangat. And get ready to kembang cause gt someone say you hothotheat! Haha, bustard siaa juhairi. Bodowh, kau dh ade riyadha tk cukup pe nk pmpn laen. Dengdeng babi, teehee. Im bored, im currently in my own room, sitting on the floor with the laptop on my lap which is burning to the core. Im listening to the radio coz my freaking laptop bisu and im facebooking and chatting with FaizFaizFaiz. Can i craptalk here? Oh wait, why am i asking? This IS my blog right? Oh how lame am I. Andand, i swear you suck to the pantat of a devil. Teehee, wht english am i talking. I am so wanting a Nikon SLR camera. My sister's spoil and it it cost more thn the price of the camera to repair. Alerrrmak, i wanna go out ahh. Labels: ... and the reason is you. |
|
|
|