BalqisIskandarMirza.
BLOG NOT USED !






Adilah
Ahtyqa
Amirah
Arifah
Ayeen
Azmina
Dahliah
Hazlindah
Maam Mimi
Marlisa
Nanaa
Syasya
Syidah
Yadh
Zakiah


December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010


Don't remove credits.
Basecodes:1 2
Layout: YourCrush



>>> pfft ,
Saturday, May 15, 2010 10:46 PM

I know if you could hear me you would say there are always two sides of a story. You're so right , I cannot live without you. Love was never easy but forgetting you was hard. Time didn't heal my wounds at all. I wonder if you know what I'm going through. All the lonely times that were apart. I miss you, dear. Badly. And how i wish i could see you tmr. Oh yeaa, i will see you tmr (:

Does Sundays means family day? I guess not. My dad's off to Indonesia, my mum's off to some marriage far from woodlands. My brother playing x-box with sissy's boyf. Sissy watching the television. And I'm here playing computer. This is so not a family thing. And where's my dad when i need him? Now i really wanna go out. I can't stand being at home playing the computer. Stewwpig.

Labels:



Dear, realise how much i love you :)